Extended Health Coverage

If you have extended health care benefits, you may be eligible for the reimbursement through your insurance Provider. You would need to contact your HR/administrator to confirm your coverage. You would be provided the invoice by us which you can submit to your insurance to get reimbursed.

These insurance companies are known to cover the counselling provided by the Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC):

  • Great West Life
  • Pacific Blue Cross
  • Sunlife Insurance
  • Green Shield Insurance

If you find that counselling by RCC is not covered under your plan, you can also request your employer, insurance company or HR department to request for this coverage.